Bruce & Butler can provide a fully managed and outsourced data protection service that ensures an independent, professional and informed approach is carried out within the organisation. This service can act as an outsourced Data Protection Officer, where mandatory.
Included within the outsourced data protection service the following services are included:
• Acting as mandatory Data Protection Officer (DPO) where applicable.
• Acting as Data Protection lead within the organisation.
• A dedicated single point of contact.
• Full accountability to senior management.
• Perform and maintain a Data Mapping exercise.
• Annual full in depth Data Protection Audits.
• Review & Development of Data Protection policies and procedures.
• Ongoing periodic Data Protection Health Checks.
• Ongoing Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
• Ongoing review of Data Sharing & Processing relationships.
• Organisation wide training, awareness & update sessions.
• Data Breach Management & Incident logging.
• Ongoing assistance with managing consent.
• Subject Access Request (SAR) management & support.
• Cyber security support.
• Record Retention support.
• Attendance at meetings, both internal and external, where required.
Please feel free to say anything to us. Our staff will reply to any message as soon as possible. Alternatively, please call us on 0800 999 5550 or email us email@example.com
© 2020 Bruce & Butler. All Rights Reserved. Another handcrafted site by REAL